We’re looking for a full-time talented software developer to help us bring our ongoing project “Scorn” to completion and work on prototyping our next original IP.
- Liaising with animators, tech artists, game designers, and other programmers in an effort to build quality game content;
- Prototyping new gameplay features in accordance with the game design documentation;
- Working with a quality assurance team and responding to feedback;
- Collaborating with all departments to smooth over technical issues, solve problems, and create solutions during the production;
- Providing ongoing tech support after the game has been launched;
- Working to tight schedules;
- Writing clean, efficient code;
- Using advanced optimization tools and techniques in an effort to make a high-quality product;
- Less than three years of professional experience as a programmer in the gaming industry or relevant education;
- Knowledge of C++ programming language and Unreal Engine.
- Solid knowledge of mathematics, especially vectors.
- Good understanding of how all building blocks of game development interact (code, meshes, animation, textures, audio, etc.).
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for video games.